Who are we?
We are a group of homeopaths practising and teaching in the UK.
Where are we?
We are based in the Bath and Bristol area of the Southwest of England,
and have links with other practitioners across the UK.
What do we do?
- consult patients by examining their individual suffering, offer
advice on health and sickness, diet and regimen, and give appropriate
- aim to give a clear perspective of our understanding of health
and the role of
homeopathy in our lives, both in discussion with patients and
articles, books and a newsletter, as well as organising talks
- Strive to understand the patient’s individual suffering
and offer advice on health and sickness, diet and regimen, and
treatment as appropriate
- provide courses to train the next generation of homeopaths
- Continue research and study to improve our knowledge and expertise
- meet regularly with colleagues and share clinical experience
- encourage contact with like-minded organisations and individuals
Why the leaf foundation?
Why are we different?
Back to Top